Reports To: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Summary: Join our dynamic team as an Intern/Office Assistant and acquire hands-on experience across diverse aspects of our business. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and COO in a fast-growing startup, immersing yourself in the daily activities and collaborating with multifunctional teams to drive the success of our marketing strategies and overall business expansion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Note: Reasonable accommodation may be made in order to perform the essential functions. In addition to or in lieu of those described above, any duties are subject to change at any time or duties may be added.
- Marketing Assistance: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and curate content for digital and print marketing materials. Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Social Media Management: Manage and update our social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, and podcasts. This includes creating and scheduling posts, engaging with followers, and monitoring analytics.
- Industry Data Research: Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, customer preferences, and opportunities for growth.
- Data Entry: Assist in maintaining and updating our customer database and CRM system, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Budgeting: Support the finance team in budgeting and expense tracking for marketing initiatives.
- Expo Management: Help plan and execute our participation in industry expos and trade shows. This includes ensuring we have enough handouts ready, shipping to events, logistics, and coordination.
- Other Day-to-Day Operations: Assist with various tasks to support the marketing and sales team, including occasional errand-running responsibilities for Pavewise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and contribute.
- Familiar with social media platforms and marketing tools.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree – preferred.
- Prior applicable experience or knowledge – preferred.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds, at times.
- Drive to and from work and other locations within Bismarck, ND.
- This job operates in an office environment with some remote capabilities.
The psychological demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to calmly and respectfully interact with customers, even in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You’ll Gain:
- Hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing, sales, and business operations.
- Exposure to the day-to-day operations of a growing company.
- Networking opportunities within the industry.
- Potential for future career opportunities within our organization.
- Mentorship and guidance
Job Schedule & Growth Opportunity
- Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
- Potential for growth as the organization expands
Pavewise is a start-up software company that integrates asphalt paving variables with technologies to increase productivity and profits for users. We have developed and tested industry-changing Intellectual Property that is molding the future of asphalt paving by integrating technology for success. Pavewise is a seed company based out of North Dakota that is currently gaining an immense amount of traction from large VC firms across the United States. We are building a SAAS model platform for users that develops project predictions and diagnostics while implementing industry expertise on variables managed by our in-house decision tree models. The Pavewise Software is currently assisting users with tasks and decisions that no other program or software has done in this environment before. We will be leading the industry with software that will change the way infrastructure is built.
About the CEO and COO:
Bryce Wuori, PMP (CEO) is an Asphalt Paving expert with exceptional skills, having aided contractors in paving more than 5 million tons of asphalt across over 30 states. With his expertise, Bryce has accomplished successful management of over 250 million dollars in asphalt paving projects and believes technology is the future key to success within the Infrastructure Industry. Bryce holds a Master’s in Project Management from the University of Mary and a B.S. in Construction Management from North Dakota State University.
Brittany Wuori, (COO) is an accomplished entrepreneur that has successfully managed the operations of Great American Roll offs, Great American Repair, 3WI LLC, and Wouri Consulting over the past ten years. Holding a B.S. in nursing, Brittany is an expert in change management and customer relations. Brittany has strived to make the business as efficient as possible by automating procedures and managing company resources more effectively.